Women who want to advance their careers need more than professional skills. They also need a proactive attitude, communication skills and the self-confidence to position themselves in an often male-dominated work environment.
This seminar is designed for women who want to gain momentum in their personal and professional development. You will learn to be confident, charismatic, authentic and to stand out from the crowd.
- Communicate effectively and confidently
- What are your strengths and how do you use them?
- How can you stand out?
- Keeping your inner critic in check
- Effectiveness – body language, voice, outside appearance
- Giving presentations with confidence
- Convincing demeanor in meetings
- Dealing with colleagues and superiors
- Building and maintaining networks – internally and externally