Your personal impact depends a lot on how your body language, voice and words are aligned. When it comes down to it, you should not leave your effect to chance. Actively determine the effect you have on others – because you will have an effect either way.
In this seminar, you will learn to be more engaging by using your nonverbal tools, your voice and words effectively and authentically.
- Increase your impact
- Expressive body language: posture, facial expressions, gestures
- How body language reflects and influences your stance
- In a room full of people: where you move determines your presence
- Engaging and convincing body langage in meetings and presentations
- Vocal effect
- Verbal power
- Recognizing emotions and nonverbal signals of your counterpart