For international companies and their management, Switzerland and its citizens are quite often difficult to understand and judge. The different language areas and the cultural variety can be challenging when trying to make appropriate and successful dealings with Swiss business partners.
This seminar provides an overview of conventions and practice in the Swiss business world and therefore contributes to influencing operations and negotiations in a positive way.
- Understand Swiss culture and apply this knowledge to the benefit of interpersonal contacts
- Update on Swiss manners – Distinctions in the mentality
- Meetings/Negotiations with Swiss business partners
- Distinctions/Conventions at Swiss business meals
- Appropriate business attire in Switzerland
- Conversational dos and don’ts in Switzerland