Job performance is not a question of professional expertise only. Being successful in a workplace requires social skills and a reputable image. While interacting with business partners, clients and colleagues a competent personal presentation will emphasize and strengthen a person’s professional skill. An authentic, charismatic and professional demeanor will make for a good impression and help to gain and retain business relationships.
In this seminar, you will learn how to make the most of your presence, how to build trust and how to positively influence the quality of your encounters.
- People skills, charisma and authenticity
- How to connect with others and open up new possibilities
- The key success factors of a first impression
- How to be confident in dealing with customers and business partners
- Respecting distance
- Better small talk and the secret of good conversations
- Nonverbal communication
- Skillful personal presentation
- Using clothes as a way to enhance competence