Your standing is about working on your reputation and evolving your professional and personal identity. It is the conscious decision to emphasize your strengths, talents and abilities and to bring your demeanor and presence into line with your inner values and principles. How other people experience having a relationship with you and what you are known for has a lot to do with how tangible and credible you are as a person.
In this seminar, you will learn how to sharpen your personal profile and how to consciously and continuously work on it.
- What would I like to be known for?
- How am I perceived by others?
- My personal values and how I can make them visible
- What being authentic really means
- What are my strengths and how can I use them?
- My presence, my communication
- In which way do I speak about myself?
- What does my online presence say about me?